West Kootenay Naturalists
The West Kootenay Naturalists are a group of dedicated and energetic folk who meet regularly
to achieve the following goals...
- Learn about our natural world.
- Preserve the environment.
- Share our interests and experiences.
- Make a positive contribution to our fragile planet.
What you will find on our web site:
- Details about our club and it's executive.
- News and schedule of events.
- Trip logs and reports of recent outings.
- Some photographic memories.
- Links of interest to naturalists.
We invite you to:
Use the navigation panel at the left to discover the contents of the site.
Be sure to bookmark the site so that you may return often.
Join us for one of our many outings or informative meetings. They're fun!
Thank you for dropping in, we hope you have enjoyed your visit.
West Kootenay Naturalists © 2005 | All Rights Reserved